Thursday, January 15, 2009

A is for aging

Normally I get B's and C's on tests so I was stoked when I took my first test of the new year and I didn't get the scores back but I'm pretty sure I got an A! It was just a safety quiz for OChem but it means a lot to me to start the year off right. Oh and yesterday I told a friend that I had never gotten an A before on a test at the testing center, but I realized that that was a lie, so I just wanted to clear that up. Last semester I got an A on my Math 302 final. That is a great score for a hard class and I now feel qualified to use words like diagonalizable and photoisomerization. Now if only I could transfer that success to my basketball games. Today was our first game and we lost by a lot, too much to say to online, but it was fun to get out there and play with my cool basketball shoes. Too bad I now feel like an old person; my back is aching from falling down and my calves are totally shot. I also just peeled off a whole layer of skin from my feet. I feel like I'm 40 but I'm really the youngest person in my apartment and only have half a year of teenager left in me. Better live it up!

1 comment:

Erika Hoffmeier said...

well congratulations! im proud of you, even though i know you are naturally very smart! :)