Friday, May 22, 2009

big ball of sweat

Today I went running for an hour in the great humid state of Maryland. Once you're done doing that, this is what happens......

You leave an outline on the sidewalk when you collapse afterwards.
Your shirt is soaking wet and it feels like you wet your pants.
Your not allowed to sit on the couches or your mom will yell at you.
You can't cross your legs, they just slide off each other.
You feel like its a hundred degrees in your house when you walk in.
You take a shower but no amount of towels can dry you off.
You straighten your hair and it is curly in the next 10 minutes.
You play DDR and you slip on the mat because your feet are sweaty!

Nonetheless I felt so good today after finally running like I said I would every day this summer even though I've almost been home a month. It's finally starting to be humid though, while before it was bearable. It finally feels like home. And it's so good to be back. =D

No comments: